What you’ll be doing
As an Access Control Coordinator you would have the responsibility of managing onsite ticketing solution for major events in and around Belgium. The successful candidate will be based onsite at events and report directly to the Access Control Manager.
- Managing major events entrances.
- Installation of a ticket scanning solution on site
- Training of staff at events regarding the entrance solution
- Guidance and support on location on access/validation procedures
- Provide assistance to visitors about ticket enquiries
- Working closely with our Access Control Manager and event organisers
- Native Dutch and fluent English (written and spoken)
- It is a pre if you have knowledge of the French language
- Drivers license
Skills and competences
- Organised, efficient and punctual
- Affinity with and knowledge of events & entertainment.
- Affinity with hardware including laptops, mobile phones, wireless networks.
- Experience in working at events is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Good sense of humour & fun
What we offer
- Part of a great and enthusiastic team
- A fixed hourly fee of 15 EUR per hour
Job type: Part time
Job location(s): On site at events in / around Belgium
Job payment: €15,- per hour of work (incl. Holiday allowance), € 7,50 per hour of travel