As an Account Manager you will be responsible for the commercial success of our existing clients by assisting them in increasing revenues via system / industry insights and encouraging best practise. This will be done by delivering internal SLAs in relation to client contact - either via phone, email or external meetings. You will report directly into our Head of Account Management.
- Together with your colleagues in the Account Management team, you are responsible for successfully managing all existing customers
- Work in tandem with the Sales Team to promote and manage the product and services mix with customers to optimise revenues, quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction
- Plan and prioritise all customer contact with the aim of achieving agreed business goals including managing costs and increasing revenue
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio according to agreed market development strategy
- Use customer contact tools and systems and update relevant information held on these systems
- Act as a sounding board and support resource for customer queries covering ticket sales, promotion and communication
- Ensure customers are fully integrated into and using all our services
- Manage costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the events
- Visit customers as and when necessary
- Record, analyse, report and administer according to corporate systems and requirements including keeping management informed of progress and development through periodic reports
- Attend training sessions to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
A positive results driven person with a challenger approach.
- At least two years’ proven account management experience
- Preferable with ticketing experience from major ticketing supplier and / or event background
- Experience within a competitive tech environment
- Experience of using CRM systems
- Fluent in German (on native level) and English (written and spoken)
- Experience of online marketing and Google Analytics is an advantage
Skills and competences
- A commercial outlook with good negotiation skills
- Good presentation and numeracy skills
- Results driven with winning and competitive mentality
- Team player
- Energetic, enthusiastic personality - willing to go the extra mile
- Have strong affinity with the events and entertainment sector
- A competitive salary within an international and growing technology company that offers you the possibility to deepen your international career.
- You will join an energetic and results driven team based in Berlin
- Laptop and mobile phone for professional use
And that’s not all. Extra benefits include:
- Drinks every Friday (to ease in the weekend)
- Snacks and fruit
- As much coffee, tea or soft drinks as you want
- An invitation to our office and departmental social events & parties throughout the year
- An invitation to our infamous Christmas party.
Department: Account Management
Job type: Full-time (40 hrs)
Job location(s): Berlin, Germany
If you are interested in applying for this position please directly use the “apply for this job” button below.