Marketing Manager Benelux
As part of the international marketing team, you will be responsible for the creation and delivery of marketing campaigns across all customer touch points and all communication platforms. Whether we are part of ADE (Amsterdam Dance Event), marketing our brand, liaising with journalists or providing marketing support for our clients - this is an incredible opportunity to make a real difference in an exciting, fast-paced entrepreneurial company.
- Creating and implementing marketing campaigns to achieve our goal of the being the most successful digital self-ticketing solution - online and offline
- Development and implementation of ongoing strategic marketing plans with a focus on lead generation, and developing engagement and trust in the brand
- Development and implementation of brand lead content
- Management of daily marketing operations to achieve business objectives in cooperation with the commercial departments
- Identification of marketing opportunities and development of action planning activities
- Management and development of event marketing, ensuring a marketing presence at key industry events, trade shows, and conferences within the Netherlands, Belgium and internationally
- Development and implementation of brand awareness campaigns to enhance corporate identity
- Play a key part in the achievement of the business vision, goals and objectives; formulate ongoing strategic plans and objectives as part of the international marketing team
- Set, manage and monitor marketing budgets and ensuring effective cost control
We are looking for a marketing professional who is eager to make a difference to drive the brand forward. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, self-motivated, innovative, and above all a doer.
- Fluency in Dutch is essential, and excellent English a must, other languages are great, but not required
- 5 years marketing experience for a credible brand either client-side or within an agency environment
- Marketing experience within the Netherlands and Belgium
- Educated to degree level
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent project management experience and ability to work to deadlines
- Creativity and an ability to innovate and solve problems
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Social media experience
- A strong communicator, highly motivated, extremely organised with an excellent eye for detail
- Ability to form successful working relationships with colleagues across the business
What we offer
- A competitive salary within an international and growing technology company that offers you the possibility to deepen your international career. You will join an energetic and results driven team based in Amsterdam who are passionate about what we do.
- Laptop professional use
Perks to sweeten the deal
- Drinks every Friday (to ease in the weekend)
- Snacks and fruit
- As much coffee, tea or soft drinks as you want
- An invitation to our office and departmental social events & parties throughout the year
- Our infamous Christmas party! All employees will celebrate the end of a successful year together.
Job type: Full-time (40 hrs)
Job location(s): Amsterdam, NL
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Marketing Manager - Benelux" or use the apply button.