Marketing Manager Germany
As part of the international marketing team, you will be responsible for the creation and delivery of marketing campaigns across all customer touchpoints and all communication platforms. Whether we are part of Reeperbahn Festival, relaunching our brand, liaising with journalists or providing marketing support for our clients - this is an incredible opportunity to make a real difference in an exciting, fast-paced entrepreneurial company.
- Creating and implementing marketing campaigns to achieve our goal of the being the most successful digital self-ticketing solution - online and offline
- Development and implementation of ongoing strategic marketing plans with a focus on building corporate and press relations, developing engagement and raise brand profile
- Your daily marketing operations will be aligned with your goals & priorities which relate to overall business objectives
- Identification of marketing opportunities and development of action planning activities
- Management and development of event marketing, ensuring a marketing presence at key industry events, trade shows, and conferences within Germany and Internationally
- Building new and maintaining existing media relationships in the different verticals
- Play a key part in the achievement of the business vision, goals and objectives; formulate ongoing strategic plans and objectives as part of the international marketing team
- Contributing towards the day to day management of the organisation by managing mailing campaigns, organising local marketing activities, working with fellow departments, and any ad-hoc activity as it arises.
- Set, manage and monitor marketing budgets and ensuring effective cost control
- Managing agencies and delivering projects on time with buy-in across the organisation
- Minimum 4 years marketing experience for a well known/credible brand either client-side or within an agency environment
- Fluent in German (native level) and English (verbal and oral), additional languages would be great, but not required.
- Experience of all aspects of the marketing mix
- Social media experience
- Community management
- Social campaign development
Skills & Experience
- Excellent project management experience and ability to work to deadlines
- Creativity and an ability to innovate and solve problems
- Experience in PR and press acquisition
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- A strong communicator, highly motivated, extremely organised with an excellent eye for detail
- Ability to form successful working relationships with colleagues across the business and external partners
- Great customer service skills
- Experience with design tools is a plus
- A competitive salary within an international and growing technology company that offers you the possibility to deepen your international career. You will join an energetic and results driven team based in Berlin who are passionate about what we do.
- Laptop and smartphone for professional use
And that’s not all. Extra benefits include:
- Drinks every Friday (to ease in the weekend)
- Snacks and fruit
- As much coffee, tea or soft drinks as you want
- An invitation to our office and departmental social events & parties throughout the year
- Our infamous Christmas party
Job type: Full-time (40 hrs)
Job location(s): Berlin, Germany
If you would like to apply for this role, please add your motivation letter and CV in English.