The office manager is responsible for organising and supervising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office. The successful candidate is proactive, always thinks ahead and will ensure employees are well served and assist in operating the office effectively. Interactions with all internal and external contacts must be graciously and cordially stewarded. The successful candidate will be based in our Amsterdam office.
- Flexible working hours between 08:30 - 17:00 hrs;
- Managing inventory of hardware and movable property with purchase date;
- Effective control of all incoming and outgoing calls;
- Opens, sorts and distributes incoming (e-)mail;
- Prepare the conference room for meetings;
- Provides visitors and/or management team with refreshments during meetings and lunch when needed;
- Set up new employee work space and assist with training of standard procedures;
- Organising the office lay out and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment;
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs;
- General project and cost saving exercises;
- Partner with HR for onboarding and offboarding coordination;
- Manage space allocation for new employees.
- Supporting role to (mid-) management (bookings, orders etc.)
- Taking complete care of the pantry & café/bar: inventory (dinnerware, food & beverages), making sure it is clean and tidy at all times and taking care of the dishes.
- Between 1 and 3 years experience as Office Manager in a fast paced (international) environment.
- Hospitality background
- Must be a native Dutch speaker
Skills and competences
- Hospitality is your middle name
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (Dutch and English)
- A great sense of flexibility
- Work independently
- A service minded attitude
- A well organized approach to work
- Ability to prioritize and comfortable working under pressure
- A confident, professional and determined approach
- Excellent multi-tasker, accuracy and highly organised.
- A trustworthy, autonomous and enthusiastic hands-on approach to all tasks with a flexible approach to changing priorities.
A competitive salary within an international and growing technology company that offers you the possibility to deepen your international career. You will join an energetic and results driven team based in Amsterdam.
And that’s not all. Extra benefits include:
Job type: Part-time (32 hrs / 4 - 5 days)
Job location(s): Amsterdam, the Netherlands