The Sales Manager is responsible for expanding our customer base throughout Spain and Portugal by generating new business and ensuring targets are met. The successful candidate will be based in the Barcelona office and report to the Group Sales Director and to the Senior Sales Manager, Spain.
As a Sales Manager you are part of a sales team which is responsible for generating new business in Spain and Portugal. Your core responsibilities are:
- Generate, qualify and contact new leads through your own pro-active research, referrals and network;
- Establish and maintain a pipeline of high quality event prospects and provide ongoing reporting and analysis via CRM system;
- Develop a clear forecast on projected revenue and potential business;
- Secure and attend potential client meetings and deliver presentations, providing customers with quotations as necessary;
- Provide a solution-based sales approach to drive new business across multiple event sizes and genres;
- Negotiate commercial terms, reach agreement and close sales.
We are looking for a results driven sales professional who knows how to close deals. A hunter’s mentality and an entrepreneurial attitude will help you to be a successful sales manager at ticketscript.
- Minimum Bachelor degree;
- At least 3 years experience of new business sales (preferably within a tech environment);
- History of exceeding targets.
Skills and competences
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills;
- Extremely organised, flexible;
- Proactive and creative;
- Ability to influence and offer professional insight;
- Excellent communication and written skills;
- A confident, professional and determined approach;
- Self-motivated, competitive and driven.
- A competitive salary within an international and growing technology company that offers you the possibility to broaden your international career. You will join an energetic and results driven team based in Barcelona who are passionate about what we do.
- An uncapped commission structure
- Laptop and mobile phone for professional use
And that’s not all. Extra benefits include:
- Drinks every Friday (to ease in the weekend)
- Snacks and fruit
- As much coffee, tea or soft drinks as you want
- An invitation to our office and departmental social events & parties throughout the year
- An invitation to our infamous Christmas Party
Job type: Full-time (40 hrs)
Job location(s): Barcelona, Spain
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Sales Manager Spain” or use the apply button.