Sales Manager UK
What you’ll be doing
The Sales Manager is part of the team responsible for expanding our client base throughout the UK by generating new business and ensuring targets are met. The successful candidate will be based in the Central London office and report directly to the UK Head of Sales.
- Generate, qualify suitability, and contact new leads through your own pro-active research, referrals and network
- Establish and maintain a pipeline of high quality event prospects, and provide ongoing reporting and analysis via CRM system
- Develop a clear forecast on projected revenue and potential business
- Secure and attend potential client meetings and deliver presentations, providing customers with quotations and tenders as necessary
- Provide a solution-based sales approach to drive new business across multiple event sizes and genres
- Negotiate commercial terms, reach agreement and close sales
We are looking for a results driven sales professional who knows how to close deals. A hunter’s mentality and an entrepreneurial attitude will help you to be successful as a sales manager within ticketscript.
- At least 3 years experience of new business sales
- History of exceeding targets
Skills and competences
- Excellent presentation, selling and negotiation skills
- Extremely organised, flexible, proactive and creative
- Ability to influence and offer professional insight
- A confident, professional and determined approach
- Self-motivated, competitive and driven
What we offer
- A competitive salary within an international and growing technology company that offers you the possibility to deepen your international career. You will join an energetic and results driven team based in London who are passionate about what we do.
- An uncapped commission structure
- Laptop and mobile phone for professional use
Perks to sweeten the deal
- Drinks every Friday (to ease in the weekend)
- Snacks and fruit, and as much coffee, tea or soft drinks as you want
- Office and departmental social events & parties throughout the year
- Our infamous Christmas party which takes place in either Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona, Berlin or London each year.
Job type: Full-time (40 hrs)
Job location(s): London, United Kingdom